Last weekend I went to Austin to visit my cousin Chris and my aunt Laura. Chris lives in Austin and is a graduate assistant for the University of Texas' basketball team. My aunt Laura was in town visiting him from Minnesota so I decided to drive down. We had a blast! We went to so many amazing restaurants and we got to go to one of Chris' basketball games. For those of you who don't know Drew is a huge Oklahoma fan and OU and TX are huge rivals. My aunt suggested that I wear a TX shirt and I was like "oh, I don't know if Drew what like that." I did it though (only to support my cousin). I even cheered for TX but refused to put up horns like the true fans do. Then, the game got really close and I couldn't resist..... I was doing the chants and holding my horns up high. Don't worry Drew, after the game I went back to putting my horns upside down (that is what the OU fans do). Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Austin
Me and my aunt Laura
Here we are at lunch. From left to right the people are: my cousin Chris, his friend, me, Laura
Lance Armstrong was sitting 6 rows in front of us on the court! I was very excited about this. Chris got us great seats as you can see.
This is after the game. Notice my horns are down like a true OU fan (minus the TX shirt)!
Here I am in the TX locker room with my horns down. Any TX would be so mad I'm sure.
Chris and Laura
me, Chris, Laura
Posted by Brittany and Drew at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You rebel, you! Glad you had fun and got to meet up with family! When's your next trip back to the desert?
Post a Comment