Sunday, January 18, 2009

Game Night

Last night Drew and I hosted  a game night.  It was so much fun! Seven of our closest friends were there for lots of food and a game of pictionary and then Charades.  My team won in pictionary but I was terrible at charades and we lost.  For charades each team wrote down 20 movies and put then in a hat.  We had fun acting out and trying to guess.  Some of them were pretty funny like Winni the Pooh.  Someone had to pretend they were going poo haha!  Anyway, here are a few pictures.


turkey pin wheels, pizza squares, Alfredo spinach dip and Chinese meatballs YUM!!!  I was busy cooking all day but it was worth it because everyone loved to food.  It was just about all gone by the end of the night.

Here are our best friends in Houston.  We were just missing Sean.

Up first......Drew Allen


This is Nathan's girlfriend Jill

Afton (David's girlfriend)


Now on to charades.  The guy acting is Michael 


2 comments:

Beth said...

Looks like you all had soooo much fun! I love playing games:)

Beth said...

Thanks friend - he is more than worth it!

How are you?