Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Night Out On The Town

Drew had a few friends in town from Oklahoma City so we all went out last night.  We started the night at a friends house and then went to a bar.  It was rainy  and gross out but we still had fun.  Here are a few pictures.

This is the beginning of the night.  From left to right the people are: Michael, Sarah, Sean, Steven (visiting from OK) and Greg (also visiting from OK).  I love how the crown is right over Greg's head; we didn't even plan that.

This is at the bar.  Michael, Nathan and Jill

I think this picture is so funny.  I imagine Drew is thinking, "life is good." Chris and I are wondering why he is doing that for the picture???  Well, you can't say my husband is not funny.

Drew, Chris and me

This is Drew and one of his oldest friends Michael (he was visiting from OK).  They used to play basketball together and they are holding up number ones because i guess they still think their team is number one.



0 comments: