Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Rodeo-Round One

Last night we went to the rodeo cook off.  It is always a good time.  It is packed with people and there are tents everywhere.  There are probably 200 tents.  They all have food and drinks and several of them have bands or D.J's.  There is also a fair set up with tons of rides, food and games.  I want to do that stuff tonight!  The parking always fills up and it takes forever to get a cab so we took the light rail.  Most people are decked out in their western wear.  I even went out and bought a couple of plaid shirts.  

On the light rail.

There are little streets set up in a huge parking lot and each street is lined with tents.

This tent had a great band.

Me and Drew

Kurt and Corrie (I teach with Corrie)

Group shot.

Sean and me.

This is inside one of the tents.

Me and Corrie.  Notice the lovely potty background.

Charles, Drew and Sean.

0 comments: