Saturday, February 28, 2009

Visit to Phoenix

Drew and I went to Phoenix for a long weekend.  Drew's parents were in town too so it was fun.  It went by so fast-too fast! We got in late Thursday night.  On Friday we went to lunch with my friend Beth.  It was great to see her and her adorable baby!  I am so bummed I didn't get a picture of them.  Anyway, that night my dad got Drew and I great tickets to the Suns game.  It was perfect because they played the Oklahoma City Thunder.  We sat a few rows back from the floor and had passes to the Toyota Center where we got free food and drinks.  It was awesome!  Thanks again Dad.  On Saturday I made the rounds to see a coupe of friends and their adorable babies and then my family, Drew, Paula, Bob and I all went out to dinner.   Sunday my parents had everyone over for a brunch.  The food was amazing as always.  Then Drew and I headed to the airport where I cried like I do every time I have to leave my family.  Here are pictures from the weekend.  
Drew and I at the Suns game. 

Get Nashty!!!  I love Steve Nash!

Drew in the Toyota Center.

Me in the Toyota Center.  Don't we look very VIP with our passes around our necks!

Out with friends from high school.  Drew decide not to come out with nine girls.

One more group photo.

Two of my best friends in high school.

Baby Katelyn. Too cute!

Sunday brunch.  Just a few of the people who were there.  From left to right: my mom, sister, sister, grandma, aunt and me.

The weather was perfect so we all enjoyed sitting outside.  From left to right: my other grandma, Drew's mom, Drew, Drew's dad, my dad, my grandma's brother.

Drew with his dog Buster (who lives my parents).  As you can see Buster wouldn't pose for a picture and he's too big to hold down.  He weighs over a hundred pounds!

Drew and I soaking up the beautiful AZ weather.

0 comments: