Monday, November 2, 2009

The Second Annual BOOze Ball

Drew and I were two of nine hosts of the second annual BOOze Ball. We have the party at our friends' loft. The party has tons of decorations, a fog machine, and lots of things to drink! My two sisters came in town and we had a blast except I was very sad to see them go! Drew and I dressed up as Hannah Montana and Billy Ray Cyrus, Courtney was Marilyn Monroe and Kyle was a ballerina.

Hannah and Billy Ray. Whenever Drew was looking for me he would say, "Where's my little money maker?"

Meet the hosts: Colonel Sanders (KFC), eighties rocker, Billy Ray, flapper, gangster, security guard, Hulk Hogan, Hannah Montana, Kanye West and Taylor Swift.

The boy hosts.

The girl hosts.

The calm before the storm!


Sweet Katy bought me a birthday cake.

Court, me, Drew (playing my leg), and Kyle

Flip cup....the Stiak sisters could not be beat!

P.A.R.T.Y.

The mess after the party-yikes!
and yikes again!

2 comments:

Jacy said...

HOW FUN!!!

Beth said...

That looks like it was soooooo much fun!!!