Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our two year anniversary!  They have been the best years of my life.  Drew and I were talking a few weeks ago about how so many people say things like, "marriage is such hard work, you really have to work at it."  We were saying how for us it doesn't seem like that at all.  It comes easy and I feel very blessed to have that.  I think it's because we are best friends and we are on the same page when it comes to the major issues.  Now, this is not to say that we never argue or disagree but we get along so well most of the time.  We just love each other and respect each other and enjoy spending time together!

Drew has been the best husband.  He makes me laugh everyday, he is sweet and thoughtful.  He is also very hardworking.  For those of you who don't know Drew is studying for the second part of the CFA test.  He not only works all day but then he spends hours studying each week.  I am just so proud of him.  Anyway, enough of going on about how great my husband is......I just wanted to tell him happy anniversary!  

1 comments:

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

woop woop way to go!!! I know what you mean when u were saying marriage isn't as hard as some may make it out to be...I think we are a couple of lucky gals:) any news on that thing we were talkin about?