We went to Bandel's wedding over the weekend in Fort Worth (near Dallas). It was our second weekend in a row of making the four hour drive and going to a wedding. Bandel is our sister-in-law Maggie's brother. It was so great to see Drew's parents and Drew's brother Robby, Maggie and their baby. I am taking the day off today because two weekends in a row of being out of town is too much for me. I am going to get the laundry done, do the ironing, run to the store and clean!
Paula, Drew and Bob.
Drew and I were just hitting the road to make our drive back to Houston and we drove by Six Flags. We were both like, "I have been wanting to go there!" and so we decided that since we were right there we would stop. We had a blast! They had a special where you could buy a season pass for the same price as a one day pass so we can't wait to go back!


1 comments:
You two are the busiest couple I know! Enjoy your day off:)
Again, you looked so pretty for the wedding (but, you always do)
Post a Comment