Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas 2009

I am a bit behind on my blogging but here are some Christmas photos. Drew and I were in Phoenix for Christmas and it was wonderful! I just love all of the traditions that go along with Christmas. The cookie decorating, Christmas Eve mass, Christmas Eve dinner at Gramma Stiak's house, singing happy birthday to baby Jesus on Christmas morning (yes, my mom still makes us do that before we open presents), Christmas dinner with all of the family just to name a few. Anyway here are the pictures.
Our Christmas tree in Houston.

My mom the expert cookie decorator.

The judges of the cookie decorating. We take our cookie decorating very seriously!

A few of the cookies.

Kyle and Court on Christmas Eve at Gramma's house.

Mom and Dad on Christmas Eve.

Christmas morning.

Santa!!!!!

We went to Flagstaff to go sledding and it was beautiful but freezing! It snowed the whole time. Sledding was fun and I couldn't believe that even my mom went down the hill a few times.

Lisa, Mom and Camille.

0 comments: