Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Allen

Drew and I went to the Dr. for my 13-week checkup. The purpose of the appointment was to test for Down Syndrome, which is a routine test. I got to do an ultrasound and the baby looked so big and cute! It actually looked like a baby and it was moving its arms and legs around like crazy. It was so great that it made me tear up because I was just so happy! We won't get those results back until Monday or Tuesday but the Dr. said everything looks good. I have had a really easy pregnancy so far and I'm hoping it stays that way! I have gained five pounds and I am already getting a little bump. There is a picture of my belly below. Pictures of the ultrasound will hopefully be up soon when we figure out how to scan them onto the computer.

3 comments:

Beth said...

You are sooo cute!!!

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

my bump...my bump...my lovely lady bump!!! It's soo cool to see you pregnant...I think I'm more excited for u to be prego than me cause I now know what to expect and can't even begin to tell you how much of a life changing experience it is, and that you have no idea how much u can love something soo much:)I'M SOO EXCITED!!!

Membership Required said...

Congratulations!!!