Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday Drew!

Last night we had a bowling party for Drew's birthday.  It was at a new bowling alley that is set up a little more like a bar where you even have a waitress.  Everyone had a blast!  We enjoyed champagne, beer, cocktails and of course birthday cake!  We bowled from 7-9 and then went out from there.  I love you so much Drew and I hope you have had a great birthday!  I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays to come!  You are truly the best husband and best friend a girl could ask for!  Now, here are the pics.

Group shot.


Strike!

Here we are with the cake I made for Drew.

I hope he made a good wish and I hope it comes true!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday, Drew!!! Your trip to CA looked like so much fun!!!