Sunday, July 26, 2009

Coronado 09

I have returned from my two week vacation in Coronado.  It was so nice and relaxing!  The best part was getting to spend lots of time with family!  Not only was my family there but Drew, his parents and his sister came for a long weekend.  I must say it was pretty rough with all of the nice days on the beach, long walks, tennis and lots of great food and drinks!  Thanks for everything Mom and Dad!  There are lots of pictures below.

Drew and me at the beach.

My sisters and I out in San Diego!

Eating the best Mexican food.

My dad, brother and Drew at the landing.

Me, my mom and my sisters.

Me and my handsome husband at the zoo.

All of the kids on La Bella Gabrielle.

Concert in the park.

 Universal Studios......so fun!

Out once again in San Diego.

0 comments: