Drew and I had a wonderful time in Phoenix for Thanksgiving. We had fun spending lots of time with my family. We also made it out a couple of nights to visit with old friends. We made it to all of our favorite AZ restaurants- Oregano's, AZ 88 and Z-Tejas. We also enjoyed loads of delicious home cooking. The best was Thanksgiving dinner! My friend Christina got Drew and I tickets to the Suns game and that was a blast. Drew was so excited because they played Miami and Dwayne Wade is Drew's favorite player.
Drew and some of his friends from ASU
Court, Christina, Kyle and I the night before Thanksgiving
My dad and cousin Gabby on Thanksgiving
Sam, Jake, Court, Drew, Gabby and Bella
Aunt Lisa and Sophie with a mouthful of a chocolate cupcake...Yum!!!
Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the table setting before we ate but it looked beautiful!
Here we are after dinner enjoying each others company by the fire
Ron, Camille, Gabby and Bella
Go Suns!!!!!!!
Court and our friend Michelle on a night out
Court, Michelle and me
This picture is from our friend Yolanda's baby shower. She is having a little girl in January.
One more picture from the baby shower
2 comments:
It was so great seeing you!
By the by, I think you look like your dad:)
ok so how sad am I that I wasn't back @ home terrin it up with my girls...I'll be missin ya when I'm down there for Christmas:( Looks like you had a grat time is that Michelle Chastain she looks great so does Yolanda!!!
Post a Comment