Well, for those of you who don't know......Drew broke his arm. He completely broke the bone between his elbow and shoulder! It happened on Friday night. We went to dinner and then were supposed to go out for a friends going away party. After dinner I was not feeling great so I went home, took some medicine and was out. Sean dropped Drew off at our apartment later. Drew was going to cut through the pool area instead of walking through the gate that cars drive through but you need a swiper. He didn't have this so he decided to just hop the fence. However; his foot got caught on the gate and he fell on his left arm. He said he didn't know where his arm was at first because it was laying on his back-yuck!!!! He tried to call me but I was out (I feel so bad) and didn't hear my phone. Sean came back and got him and took him to the ER. Today we went to the doctor and it turns out Drew has to have surgery. He will go in on Friday to have a rod put in his bone. He is on pain medication and is off of work until after the new year. As he has said, "I have just been in lala land for a few days." Anyway, even though he is uncomfortable he is still making jokes and in good spirits. Here are a few pictures.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry! our friend had the same break a year ago - wishing Drew a speedy and painfree recovery. Keep us posted. Also, I hope you still have a wonderful Christmas!
drew, drew, drew. what are we going to do with you! j/k. i'm so sad to hear about this guys! britt, you better do a good job nursing him back to health! it was great to talk with you the other night!
Post a Comment