Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Last night we hosted a Halloween party with seven of our friends.  The party was at Sean, Nathan and David's loft.  They have a really cool converted warehouse and they actually live in the G unit.  The title of our party was The BOOz BALL and we had so much fun!  Drew dressed up as the oil man from the movie There Will Be Blood and I was an elf.  We saw some very creative costumes!  Some of my favorites were: Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman with the white and blue number and the tall boots, frogs that were hilarious, David was LeBron James and Sean was Big Ben Wallace.  They both wore stilts and painted their bodies black.  There were also American Gladiators and Nathan was Beetle Juice.  Afton was even sweet enough to bring me birthday cupcakes with candles and everything.  We had a great time!

The G Unit
These are our friends Chris and Katy
Our Friends Brian and Lisa (ninja turtle and Carrie Bradshaw)
Me, Drew and my friend Sarah
The G Unit
Sean's parents, Sean, me and drew
The Hosts Minus Afton


3 comments:

The Layman Family said...

um, could you be any cuter? I love your costume- very cute! And how was your birthday? Happy late birthday! I was thinking about you. And by the way, I love your hair short like that.

Beth said...

you are the cutest elf and that party looked like so much fun! look forward to seeing you soon:)

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

ok...you looked adorable as always,and I so wish we lived close together so we could hang out more often. HOLY CRAP...is that Sarah Moore she looks great, I need her number or something so I can catch up with that gal:)
miss ya love ya and I hope you had a fabulous Birthday...it looks like you did!!!