Last night Drew and I went to my school auction. I have the best husband! Not all of the husbands go but Drew has been both years. Anyway, the theme was You Should be Dancing. People could dress in 70's or cocktail attire. More than half of the parents were decked out in their go-go boots and short dresses and dad's in swirly shirts. Everyone looked great! We didn't bid on anything. Drew really wanted to buy the chocolate lab puppy or the football signed by Peyton Manning, Ellie Manning(sp?) and their dad. I wanted the two week stay in Tuscany. There is a family at my school who owns a huge villa there. The trip even came with access to their Maserati and Lamborghini! If only we had an extra $50,000 laying around! Lets just say going to this auction is a great way to feel poor haha. Anyway, the dinner was very nice and delicious. Then, we spend the night dancing and talking to parents. They had a great band and the dance floor was packed all night. We had a wonderful night!!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
The Auction
Me, Angie and Meredith(former SVDP teachers)
Corrie and Kurt (my teaching partner)
Drew and me
Posted by Brittany and Drew at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like alot of fun... I like your dress. I'm not sure if you noticed yet but I went private, and you should think about it because we have had alot of scares here. If your not sure how I can tell ya:) miss ya love ya tell Drew I said hello
The auction looked like so much fun:) You also look stunning:) I can't wait to see you once you're back in the AZ!!!
Post a Comment