It has been a while since I last updated so thought I'd do a quick update on everyone.
Charlotte is a year and half and she is turning into such a little girl! She loves going to the park, playgroup, story time, coloring and playing outside. She would wear her tutu everyday if I let her! She goes and gets it out of the laundry hamper and wants to wear it haha. When she puts it on she says, "ooh la la." She is talking a lot now. Some of the things she says are, "thank you, love you, cucumber, avocado and hi baby." She says many other words too. Her newest thing is that she loves giving people a kiss on the cheek. She loves lifting up my shirt and hugging and kissing the baby in my belly. She is just the sweetest little thing!
Drew has been very busy at work the past few weeks. He has also been working on his latest house project.... putting up crown molding in Charlotte's new room. It looks great so far and will hopefully be done this weekend. I'll post pictures. Drew has also been going to Crossfit three times a week and on top of that, going on runs and doing little workouts at home. He is getting trim and fit and I am just getting bigger by the day!
I have been keeping busy with Charlotte. I am now 36 weeks pregnant. I'm starting to get very uncomfortable and very big! I just can't wait to meet this second baby girl but I am enjoying my last few weeks alone with Charlotte.
Here are some recent pictures of Charlotte.
Playing in the leaves.


I just gave Charlotte her first little haircut! Here is the after.
Here is the before. It was getting pretty straggly.
At the park.

Here is a picture of her in the tutu that she loves so much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment