Our little baby is one!!!! Courtney and Kyle came over on her actual birthday and we had cake and she opened a few presents. She wouldn't eat the cake I made her but she really enjoyed the presents! Drew and I got her a little chair and she loves it! A few weeks later we had her birthday party and that was very fun. Again, charlotte wouldn't eat her cake but she loved the presents haha!
Charlotte is walking which is exciting! She says, "mama, dada, duck, woof, papa (my dad) and hot." Her favorite foods these days are pretty much any fruit, grilled cheese, pasta with a little EVOO and parm cheese, steamed veggies, oatmeal and blueberry pancakes. She is just the happiest and cutest little baby! Drew and I could not be more in love!
On her actual birthday clapping after we sang happy birthday.
Her new chair.
New baby stroller from Court and Kyle (Coco & kiki as Charlotte calls them). Charlotte loves this thing!!!
Opening her presents.
Crying and pushing away her cake at her party.
1 comments:
She is just the cutest! Congrats on your pregnancy!
Post a Comment