Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bitter Sweet Trip Home

Charlotte and I flew to Phoenix for my uncle Jerry's funeral. We are all so sad about his passing but glad that he is no longer in pain. Jerry was a wonderful man and will be missed by everyone who had the pleasure of knowing him. He was always happy and always willing to lend a helping hand. Although I wish I was home under different circumstances, it was very nice to see family and friends. I think I have the best family and I just love them all so much! Here are a few pictures from our trip.

Charlotte at Jake's baseball game.
Go Jake!
High school friends.
Poor Jake, Charlotte spit up on his head just before school. It gave me a good laugh though!
We watched a movie outside at the Monte Lucia Resort. The movie was Roman Holiday and we ordered wine, food and a chocolate martini. We were all cozy under a blanket and had so much fun! Thanks for setting that up Lisa!


1 comments:

Beth said...

It is a bit funny that C slimed Jake just before school :) I'm sorry for you and your family's loss, but enjoyed being able to see you (C and your mom) while you were in town!