Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby Update

Well, I've got about two weeks to go! I went to the Dr. on Friday and I was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I have gained 25 pounds. My belly is measuring average so the Dr. said the baby would probably be around 7.5 lbs. The babies heart rate was good and so was my blood pressure. The Dr. said the baby could be here in two days or two weeks so now Drew and I are just waiting. We have the nursery all put together, the bassinet in our room, the car seat in the car and our bags packed. Come on baby!!! Here are a couple pictures of me looking like I'm about to pop! It feels like there is no more room for the baby to get any bigger!


2 comments:

The Layman Family said...

oh my goodness! you look amazing, and i'm so excited that she's coming soon! good luck! we love you! you and drew will be amazing parents! can't wait to see the pictures! :)

Beth said...

You are the cutest pregger! I can't wait to see pics of your little girl and someday meet her!