Thursday, March 18, 2010

What's New With Drew

Drew has been very busy lately. He has been studying for the third and final part of CFA. He will take the test in early June. He also started in a basketball league which he loves! On top of his Wednesday night basketball league, he is also playing softball on Sundays. Drew has been busy at work and still loves his job. He is very lucky to work for such a great company. Drew has also been working on projects around the house, such as: texturing and painting walls, installing plumbing and soldering pipes in the bathroom, cutting holes in the walls to make repairs and then patching them up so the walls look good as new, and the list goes on. He just bought a miter saw and plans on putting crown moulding in the bedrooms. He is quite the little handy man and I love it!! He's learned all of it since we bought the house. Anyway, here are a few pictures from his last softball game.

Drew is the pitcher for his team. By the way, his team's name is "Where My Pitches At".

Drew at bat. He had a few great hits!

1 comments:

Membership Required said...

Brittany, Beth's friend in Houston. I wanted to pass along this blog. Maybe you know of it but todays steal(Ergo Baby Carrier) is a MUST have. Girls I know swear by them. If I had know about it when mine were little I would have gotten one over the bjorn which by the way I love but these are suppose to just be so much better. This apparently is a STEAL on them but only today. http://www.babysteals.com/