Sunday, February 28, 2010

17 weeks

I am 17 weeks and feeling great. I am really starting to show and can't fit into many of my old clothes. I have been wearing my normal pants with a Bella Band and maternity shirts. I have not been nearly as tired as I was the first 11 weeks but I'll admit, I still need a nap every now and then. We are getting very excited to find out what we're having; we find out in about a week and a half when I am 19 weeks. We still both think it's a boy but we'll see. Once we find out we will get started on the nursery which we are looking forward to. Anyway, here is a belly picture.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Before you know it, baby will be here, and you'll be filling your blog with pictures and stories of your precious sweet baby :)

Membership Required said...

Hi. Beth's friend here. This was on my mom's group message board. Its for a baby products survey but only for first time mom's. I thought I would share it with you. Who wouldnt want some easy extra cash to buy some baby gear or those CUTE clothes you will want to start buying soon...especially if it is a girl those bows, tights and hats can add up. So here it is.

We are currently looking for first time moms or ladies that are currently pregnant with their first child. The group will be held at a facility in the Galleria area on March 17th They will be paid $100.00 for a two hour group. If you know someone that qualifies please have them email me their name and a phone number to contact them or they can call 713-266-6277 and ask for Sonya.

Happy nesting that sweet baby.
ML

Membership Required said...

PS. I found out more about the baby products survey. It is legit. Here are some other details via my mops moms board.

"Mary Bates, who coordinates the HEB Shopping Challenges."