Over the weekend we went to Sean's lake house. There were 13 of us total and we had a blast! Drew and I drove up Thursday night after work and got in a little before 1 AM. On Friday we headed to the lake and we were on the water until about 7. That night we grilled out and drank on Sean's deck. Saturday we were back on the lake. That night I was exhausted! I just can't drink all day in the sun and then be ready to go out at night (especially after doing the same thing the day before). I was a party pooper Saturday night and went to bed around 11. Everyone else went to one of the only bars in town and they said it was fun. They had a live band which is always a good time. Here are a few pictures from the trip.
Friday on the lake.
1 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Ty just told me that in 6-9 months we'll be heading to Houston for a week! We'll definitely have to meet up MORE than ONCE:)
Post a Comment