Tuesday, May 5, 2009

25 Years!

Today is my parents 25th wedding anniversary!  I just wanted to tell them happy anniversary!  They are such a perfect couple and they set such a great example for all of their kids (and son-in-law).  My dad is such a hard worker.  He has always put his family first and worked hard so that we could live a comfortable life, go to college and have wonderful lives!  He taught me so much about having good values, never giving up ,treating people with respect and working hard to accomplish my goals.  My mom stayed home with us and she was/is the best mom.  Not only is she an amazing cook but also a best friend to all of us (especially as we get older).  She is such a nice kind-hearted person and I really look up to her!  I love both of them so much and I hope they know how much I appreciate them!  They gave me the best childhood and I hope that Drew and I are as happy as they are in 23 more years!

0 comments: