This picture was taken at the top of the Eiffel Tower. It was cool to be up there but I must admit, I thought it was very scary! Paris was beautiful. Our favorite things there were the dinner cruise and Versailles.
Here is Drew in Rome. It was crazy to see how old everything is there. The food was out of this world! We had the best pizza and pasta as well as gelato twice a day everyday.
Drew surprised me and booked us a room at the Ritz in London! It is the origional Ritz and was in the movie Notting Hill. It was so fancy and everyone there was so nice. Our room was beautiful! You can see the bedroom area in the picture but there was also an entry way and a sitting room. I want to go back!
Here we are in front of Buckingham Palace. London was so fun even though it was freezing!
2 comments:
Ok I'm jealous...everything looks so beautiful! I'm so happy you have your blog up and runnin and I love everything you have done with it. I tell ya though this stuff can be pretty addicting, Drew might be missin his wifie for awhile (lol Drew):)
Hey Britt-
I'm SO glad you guys joined the blogging world! Yea! Your honeymoon pictures are amazing- isn't Europe just a dream? I didn't realize that the ritz was the hotel in Knotting Hill. That's one of my all time favorite movies-so good! Anyways, I am excited to see more posts from you guys and see what life is like in Houston!
Post a Comment